Monday, December 3, 2018

I WISH WE COULD SEE THIS IN MY COUNTRY, GREECE,..YOU PEOPLE KNOW IT AS THE LAND OF DEMOCRACY,..HOWEVER GREECE TOO...

I WISH WE COULD SEE THIS IN MY COUNTRY, GREECE,..YOU PEOPLE KNOW IT AS THE LAND OF DEMOCRACY,..HOWEVER GREECE TOO FELL IN THE HANDS OF THE FOREIGN GLOBALIST ELITISTS WHO RULE GREECE AS ELITOCRACY AND NOT AS THE DEMOCRACY THAT GREECE HAD CREATED

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/12/paris-crisis-police-remove-their-helmets-show-solidarity-with-protesters-macron-booed-by-yellow-jacket-protesters-video/
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/12/paris-crisis-police-remove-their-helmets-show-solidarity-with-protesters-macron-booed-by-yellow-jacket-protesters-video/

6 comments:

  1. I hope you can translate this by google machine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigurd Malfait excellent link thanks...If you have google chrome and you add the link on it..it will give you a pop up asking you if you want to see it translated in another language..Follow the instructions and you will get the whole article translated in less than a minute

    tell me if you got it done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Government GangStalking and Electronic Harassment
    Thank you.
    Yes I do this. I know it. Sometimes I set it also in google-translate for easy make a copy in another language.
    With my PC.
    Not with my tablet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Government GangStalking and Electronic Harassment please forgive gregoris tsoulos.. he is a bit of a fanatic when it comes to some issues that he believes he has all the information that others do not have and should have and ultimately should believe in what he believes

    This is a classic characteristic of many Greeks that I met on the Internet,..Grigoris means well but he is what he is.. He is a Greek at heart and that is the only thing that I consider the most

    ReplyDelete